[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 22:02:30 GMT 2006

> +1 - Make posting code and links easier for
>>less technical users. Use the wordpress.pastebin.ca for >>people to paste
>>codes, then post back the URL to it. Also, >>fix the bugs for placing
>>links in the forums!

Les, sorry..can't believe I forgot your suggestion earlier.. which I think
would be an awesome addition to help make posting code easier! ;) =)

"Without looking at the innards of the forum code, this is just a guess, but
surely it wouldn't be too big a job to add the equivalent of Quicktags? Not
a lot of them, but one for "code" and one for "link" would make things a lot
easier for less technically-minded users, and save a lot of work for
mods...."

I'm a +101 for that idea, however.. might need to talk to Michael Adams on
implementing this into the NEW forum trunk/code or something?

spencerp