[wp-forums] The "Changes" - PT2 - Let's get this together..

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Fri Sep 15 20:33:54 GMT 2006

Some overlap, some I'm neutral on....

________________________________

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/

+1 - Move the list of specific forums above
> the recent posts.

+1 - Move/Remove/Replace the Latest
> Discussions section off
> the forums index page, with the actual forums themselves.

+1 - Fix the search on the Forums and Codex,
> for each search,
> to search each section specifically.

0 (don't mind either way) - Removing the Beta forum.

+1 - Fix the pagination issues/problems!

+1 - Make a good FAQ/Forums Rules, get a team
> together on
> this, and make it happen!

0 - Make a drop down menu type deal for the "Tags".

+1 - Make posting code and links easier for
> less technical
> users. Use the wordpress.pastebin.ca for people to paste
> codes, then post
> back the URL to it. Also, fix the bugs for placing links in
> the forums!

+1 (just responded to one of those...) - "When a thread gets marked as
Resolved,