[wp-forums] Pasting Code

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 04:11:37 GMT 2006

> I was going to wait until a few more voices chimed in, I simply wanted to
> go ahead and grab the subdomain while it was available.

Yeah, that's a good idea..the more voices the better. ;) =)

>I'd like to hear from Matt on this as well, as it is a bit of a >change in
>approach.

Yeah.. that's understandable. ;) =)  Hopefully he'll chime in some time soon
.. =/

>But the codex page on the forums even recommends using >a pastebin type
>service, I simply felt this was a good option >as it seems to be used
>often, working well (vs pastebin.com) >and they archive pastes, unlike some
>services that only keep >for a temporary period.

Yeah.. that's true.. Well, hopefully more chime in on this whole
idea/thought soon.. then, "we/all" can go from there. Well, hopefully in a
quicker step forward.. rather then backward.. lol... =)

spencerp