[wp-forums] More Opinions wanted

Shelly foolish.visions at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:17:46 GMT 2006

Hey all -

I know I'm new to this list, but I thought I'd pop in on this one.

 >>I have volunteered to undertake first a CSS/XHTML/Theme basics FAQ,
and my thinking is doing it in a team type approach, rather than try and
do myself.  I'd like to ask for volunteers for that in the same post.<<

I'd be happy to volunteer for this undertaking.  I've been doing
tableless designs/layout for years.  I don't pretend to be an "expert",
but I've found over the years that I seem to know a lot more about the
issues than most of my colleagues.  So if you'd like to consider me, let
me know and I can send you to some sites I've done to verify my
"credentials" :)

Plus, if any other help is needed on the board, I'd be happy to assist.  :)

~Shelly
(aka "doodlebee")