[wp-forums] More Opinions wanted

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 03:18:36 GMT 2006

Periodically, we have posted a sticky looking for more "voices" to the
forums list.  I'm wondering if now is a good time to do a new
"recruitment".  Also, the FAQs that we have tentatively discussed will be a
large undertaking, that will span both wp-forums and wp-docs.  We will need
some new blood, if they are going to get the real attention they need.

I have volunteered to undertake first a CSS/XHTML/Theme basics FAQ, and my
thinking is doing it in a team type approach, rather than try and do
myself.  I'd like to ask for volunteers for that in the same post.  Others
could do the same.

Thoughts?

~miklb