[wp-forums] Trying to summarise

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 18:23:29 GMT 2006

On 9/7/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Trying to summarise the recent things about forum changes so we can say
> the matter has been sorted (for now).
>
> - Forum structure
> Apart from one suggestion for a spin-off  HTML type forum I don't recall
> any other for adding a forum
> There was a suggestion we lose the Beta forum

I think a general consensus is that if it was possible, move the list of
the  specific forums above the  recent posts.  I realize this isn't
something you or I have control over, but should be listed.  I see some more
recent activity in bbpress development, so perhaps while the iron is hot...

- Moderation
> There was nothing raised here particularly was there?
>
> - Rules
> No changes were suggested ?
> Should they be?
>
> - FAQs
> Per forum were suggested
> Links to codex need to happen

I will volunteer to head a small group to put together a FAQ for CSS/XHTML,
specifically to some external sources for general CSS questions.

Now I think that's it in a nutshell..or did I miss something?