[wp-forums] Trying to summarise

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Sep 7 18:17:28 GMT 2006

Trying to summarise the recent things about forum changes so we can say
the matter has been sorted (for now).

- Forum structure
Apart from one suggestion for a spin-off  HTML type forum I don't recall
 any other for adding a forum
There was a suggestion we lose the Beta forum

- Moderation
There was nothing raised here particularly was there?

- Rules
No changes were suggested ?
Should they be?

- FAQs
Per forum were suggested
Links to codex need to happen

Now I think that's it in a nutshell..or did I miss something?

I really do think that any positive contributions from anyone lurking
here would be welcomed. There can be a tendency for those involved to
fail to see the wood for the trees (so to speak) so if you do think the
forums should change do say :)

P.