[wp-forums] Managing the no-replies

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 06:54:17 GMT 2006

>Venting can be a wonderful thing. Don't sweat it.

Yeah.. I felt good getting that out though.. =)  However, I still shouldn't have chosen to use that word though.. =(

>Look, at times it can seem there's little difference between the work we do in the forums and bashing your head against a brick wall. Except, sometimes the wall gives way.
>
>A bloody skull is not what you want to out of this, so keep >reminding yourself it's supposed to be fun.

Yeah, very true.. I learned that the hard way, a while back.. Put my head through some walls.. but, that doorway wasn't too friendly of course.. ouch.. did that ever hurt.. I ain't doing that again...  The shit ya do while drunk.. lmao!! Oh well.. the drinking is over with, so.. moving on!! =P

Fun? Yeah, if that's what you wanna call it.. hahaha. Nah, I'm just kidding of course!! (A few people told me that same thing on messengers..Craig, Handy, MichaelH..some others..) =)

It IS fun though.. and being an admin, moderator, normal general volunteer helper support person(s) for the World's Greatest Blogging Software, is an awesome feeling too!

I guess that's partly why I was taking this so seriously.. but, I shouldn't have.. and also, I guess sometimes I just don't see the discussion in it, usually on the recieving end here.. as I'm reading the emails.. it's not coming across as a discussion per se... it's coming across to me, as .. people belittling, putting down, and or totally disagreeing with the stuff I'm trying to talk about.. and they not really looking at things from various perspectives..

But.. of course.. the disagreeing is a part of discussing it, so, maybe I shouldn't be so emotional, and I shouldn't take things so seriously.. I'll work on handling this better.. ;) =)

Thanks for your comments Kaf.. you've always been one of the "mr. awesomes" around here.. and always will be! ;) =)

spencerp