[wp-forums] bumping threads with an attitude..

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:22:33 GMT 2006

spencer,

This issue will not be resolved.  No matter how hard volunteers in the forum
try to to respond to all new issues, some will not be answered, either for
lack of knowledge of the issue, or just missing it.  We can not however take
a hard line with the bumps.  We can explain that bumping is not in their
interest, however that will only be for benefit for others who start
threads.  I do not subscribe to harsh responses, or threats to bumping
threads.

This however, should not be a defense for the previous discussions regarding
bumping and closing of old threads.  I do not see a correlation.

~miklb