[wp-forums] The free thing again.

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Wed May 17 20:32:28 GMT 2006

Jesse S wrote:
> I wasn't saying we should get rid of the into, I meant that the front
> page
> has the into on it, and then we have an "inro" page with the exact same
> text. we don't need two pages for the same three paragraphs of text...
Ah, you're right about that - it's quite confusing, clicking two links
for the same info ;)
I believe, we should make the pages a "train" thus forcing a reading
order to make sure the hows and whats are known.
Maybe a Wizard style <<next page>> link as a complement to the
navigation bar would do.
Looks better now, by the way.
About the request form, I think the code behind, should deliver the task
number as a response and save it to the database.
That way the requester, could check in to see if someone has picked up
the task.

Sorry, I cannot code that :/
Scripts for this would exist in multitude.
Kaf had a solution for the management system, I'm sure.
Where are you?
/Petit