[wp-forums] Re: "flower power" spammer..

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 20:35:47 GMT 2006

modlook can be traced via RSS, but even my desktop reader only polls feeds
every 30 minutes.  A serious offense that can be dealt with via an email
notification immediately isn't a big deal for me at least.

I'd be skeptical of a "spam" tag emailing the list, as anyone could do such,
and could lead to abuse as well.

When I see an email from another volunteer with spam in the subject, I give
it priority, an assumed filter of sorts, that is, I respect their time in
the forums, and trust their instincts, and deal with it immediately.

I'm sure some other system could be implemented, however I don't feel put
out by the one in place.

Michael