[wp-forums] Installing for free

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Thu Jul 13 21:57:01 GMT 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 2:16 PM, Christopher J. Hradil wrote:
> Quote:
>> "the opinions of those not on this list, and therefore not
>> particularly bothered about improving the forums are not worth
>> consideration"

> to piss off or alienate any of the folks who actually give a shit
> enough to read the mailing list is, in a word, childish.

I see that you are upset, but why do you feel alienated?

Regardless of any (mis)construed elitism, Podz implies above that the
opinions of people on this list are worth consideration.  I have no
doubt that applies to critics as well as supporters.

mdawaffe

PS: Keep on rockin' in the free world, Podz.