[wp-forums] Installing for free

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Jul 13 21:38:25 GMT 2006

Christopher J. Hradil wrote:
> I can't wait till this thread hits the various mailing list archives out
> there, so I can link to it as yet another illustration of the major weakness
> in any open source project -- namely, the tendency of individuals to allow
> their own egos and agendas to override community productivity.

It's got nothing to do with ego.
The single agenda I have had since I started this has been to benefit
WordPress and bring users to it.
This project has been discussed here openly for ages.
Everyone has had a chance to say their bit.
And then when it comes out they choose to have a go.

I am nothing but upset that what I hoped would be warmly received in the
spirit in which it has been started has been dumped on by so many.

> I can't wait till this thread hits the various mailing list archives
out there, so I can link to it

Thanks.

P.