[wp-forums] Installing for free

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Thu Jul 13 14:42:21 GMT 2006

Hell, make everyone write their own blog software from scratch....
Attention K-MArt shoppers, WP will be shutting down and the forums
closing in 15 minutes. Please make your way to the checkout stands and
complete your purchase.

I'm wondering if maybe the suddenness of the offering to the forum was
too much... maybe if we had first posted a thread asking for opinions
and concerns //if such a service is offered// and would people consider
using it? Then all fears and concerns could be laid out and resolved. I
dnno, maybe I'm a little delusional. I must be, I thought the service
would actually fly....
*pulls off rose-colored glasses.*

-tg