[wp-forums] Forum moderation

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 00:58:16 GMT 2006

Craig wrote:
> Whooami has been a shit disturber for a long time. Consider the source, and move on. Also, Handy, you are doing a fine job. Don't sweat it...this kind of thing will crop up over and over.<snip>

Sorry, been offline because of storms.. =(   Well, I have to disagree with that one though Craig, she is a BIG help in many areas, that most of us are not all that great in, and usually she only gets defensive, if someone starts on her..which to me, is normal human nature.. She also just speaks her mind though too, which is perfectly fine with me.. everyone does that.. =P

Lara wrote:
>- but thanks to others who thought like I did and made their votes. :)

No problem.. =)  I'm just happy all that "stuff" was removed now. ;)

Mike wrote:
> On another note, this reply by me is an attempt to prevent another thread like the Photoshop one
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/77912/page/2?replies=40#post-404253

If that is construed as too harsh, or out of line, I'm all ears.

I was going to email something about that thread before going offline, but figured, nah.. It looks, and sounds good to me.. ;)

Podz wrote:
>It's not, as as soon as I saw one person's name I knew what was going to happen. I doubt I am the only one.

LOL!! You're not the *only* one hahaha..