[wp-forums] Forum moderation

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Jul 2 23:06:55 GMT 2006

Michael B wrote:
> I will say that whoami has a sharp tongue, and can push buttons quite
> easily.  That said, she does contribute to the forum

Craig's use of language was offensive. Taken with the rest of his
message it was vindictive.
I have not the tiniest problem with whoo's posts. Not one.
There are others that need addressing.

> On another note, this reply by me is an attempt to prevent another thread
> like the Photoshop one
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/77912/page/2?replies=40#post-404253
>
> If that is construed as too harsh, or out of line, I'm all ears.

It's not, as as soon as I saw one person's name I knew what was going to
happen. I doubt I am the only one.

P.