[wp-forums] Forum moderation

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 22:21:14 GMT 2006

On 7/2/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Craig wrote:
> > On 7/1/06, spencerp <spencerp1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> (This is not so much related to the whooami thread, <snip>
> >
> > Whooami has been a shit disturber for a long time. Consider the
> > source, and move on. Also, Handy, you are doing a fine job. Don't
> > sweat it...this kind of thing will crop up over and over.
> >

> Craig,
> I'm calling you out on that one.
> Whooami is a valuable member of the forums who contributes time and
> knowledge in areas that we as a group lack. I find her posts useful and
> informative.
> Your post above is offensive.
>
> P.
> _

I will say that whoami has a sharp tongue, and can push buttons quite
easily.  That said, she does contribute to the forum

On another note, this reply by me is an attempt to prevent another thread
like the Photoshop one
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/77912/page/2?replies=40#post-404253

If that is construed as too harsh, or out of line, I'm all ears.

Michael