[wp-forums] Forum moderation

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 19:05:07 GMT 2006

Well, if "nuke" is really the only option at this point lol, then I'd say go
for it. =)

 But, like Mike said, you might want to grab some of that useful list of
freeware/open source image editing apps in there, quick. Or something, I
dunno..it's up to you though.. =P

spencerp

Dang, sometimes I do "wish" to have a sip of beer or something, just to have
something to blame when possibly making wrong comments or decisions lol!!
hahaha...nah jk.

> My concern with nuking the whole thread would be the valuable list of
> freeware/open source image editing apps in there.  Perhaps a quick grab of
> them and adding it to the codex somewhere (assuming they are not) before
> the
nuke would suffice.