[wp-forums] Forum moderation

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:00:10 GMT 2006

My concern with nuking the whole thread would be the valuable list of
freeware/open source image editing apps in there.  Perhaps a quick grab of
them and adding it to the codex somewhere (assuming they are not) before the
nuke would suffice.

Otherwise, as I stated, the thread isn't WP related, and has much not to
desire.

Michael