[wp-forums] Forum moderation

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 17:44:52 GMT 2006

<snipped> however do you really feel that it's okay to leave insults like
the one I've received
(http://wordpress.org/support/topic/77213/page/2?replies=56) up like that?
</snipped>

IMHO, I think the "insults" should/could be taken down, as I see Lara's
point on this. I think that when, or, if anyone would stumble onto that
thread and see such "insults" and "tone" in general... they'll possibly
thinking, ("What the hell? What kind of "support" forum is this? And,.. Will
I get "help" or responses in such a way?)

I think Podz would be a good one for editing or removing these "insult" or
unnecessary comments. =) He did a pretty good job on editing the one thread
I had problems with lol. ;)

However, I know it can, or, will be "time consuming", if this needed done
from here on out sigh.. =(

>Michael wrote:

>As I stated, perhaps both comments could be removed,

I agree. =)

>but that is a delicate matter that some are not a comfortable with as
>others.

 I'm comfortable with it, I have no problems with the "editing" being done
to it.. I'm all for it peoples. =)