[wp-forums] Suggestion for wp.com questions, and one other thing

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 15:51:06 GMT 2006

Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> [...]
How-to and trouble shooting covers everything from
How do I get links to appear differently ?
How do I get rid of >> next to my links ?
How do I get delete multiple links ?
through to
How can I share a login with a Vanilla forum ?
How to integrate phpbb with WP ?
How do I use WP to manage a school size environment ?

Yes, it's all wp, but those that want CORE wp issue help are being
swamped by people who want to extend WP. They do not see it as
Plugins/Hacks.

That's what I think forum users need.

The above are not the same. Just because those of us here know WP inside
and out does not mean others do.

The WP core has had a lot of attention paid to it - the forums are the
same as they were two years ago.

That help ?

P.