[wp-forums] Humility

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Sat Dec 23 04:35:41 GMT 2006

Handy wrote:
> I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that being a mod gives me pause before
> posting my next question... Turns out my ASP and ASP.Net knowledge is
> rather worthless with php.  *sigh*

A few years back my l33t Perl skills didn't help make PHP an easy
slog. :)

Being a WordPress 'guru' on the forums does not mean you should
be able to writing the thing from scratch. But I understand the
hesitancy. *We're* supposed to be the ones others come to for
answers, right?

Beh. We're just members with extra powers, and that hardly makes
us geniuses. You learn by asking, right?

-Kaf