[wp-forums] Humility

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 04:30:46 GMT 2006

I've posted a few times without hesitation.  I knew I had followed
"protocol" and searched all the available avenues before hand.  I have on
occasion asked in #wordpress, though the chatter in there drove me away.  If
anything, it's a good thing to post, as we aren't superhuman, and though the
codex calls us "experts", the truth is, we're not supposed to be experts in
every aspect.  Seeing us post shows that we indeed are still learning.

my 2¢

Michael