[wp-forums] My forum username is not linked

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 12:47:57 GMT 2006

Over a month ago I posted this on the forums, but it got no replies so
I've decided to ask here, as it would probably be better to ask here
anyway.

I was just wondering why in a thread so many users have links to their
website on their username but on my posts it doesn't! Sorry if I am
being unclear. Next to my posts it lists the username JeremyVisser
followed by the word "Member". If I click the word Member I get to my
forum profile and it lists my site there.

Is it because I haven't made enough posts? Or is it because a moderator
needs to enable it? Or is it to do with the age of the account? Spencerp
has not had an account for as long as me and he gets linked on his
username.

It's not really that important (and it won't improve my PageRank, I know
that), but it does look link of ugly in a thread with every username
except mine being blue and mine being black.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Website: http://narnia.bounceme.net/jeremy/