[wp-forums] We need to be friendly.

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 09:21:44 GMT 2006

I didn't mean to imply that I was proposing implementing a points system.
Merely commenting on the recent experience with Apple's official support
forums in regards to Craig's idea of a karma system.

As I said, I don't have much experience with support forums outside WP and
the other I mentioned, macosxhints.

I completely defer to those who've more experience with such.