[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:53:46 GMT 2006

On 4/7/06, TechGnome <tg at tannagh.com> wrote:

> when I run into those... I simply go ahead and mark it as resolved (if
> it's clearly obvious that it is). Sometimes I'll also tack on a note
> saying that I'm doing so, other times I just do it.

In previous discsussions, when the feature was first introduced it was the
consensus that really should be left to the OP.  I have run into threads
where it seemed the issue was resolved, marked the thread so, and then OP
returned a day later saying the resolution didn't work, or created another
problem. So I then unmarked the thread.
That said, personally, I'm not opposed to marking threads resolved, as that
could assist future searches.  But a consensus should be met.

The suggestion was more about being able to identify faster what has