[wp-forums] Resolved Threads

TechGnome tg at tannagh.com
Fri Apr 7 17:28:54 GMT 2006

when I run into those... I simply go ahead and mark it as resolved (if
it's clearly obvious that it is). Sometimes I'll also tack on a note
saying that I'm doing so, other times I just do it.

The suggestion was more about being able to identify faster what has
been resolved. Currently there's the unresolved feed, and that's great.
But there isn't a way to quickly see if a thread is resolved for the
typical user looking for help.

-tg