[wp-forums] State of play

ifelse wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:41:00 GMT 2005

> "It would seem that the mailing lists are broken for many others given the
lack of responses. Could someone look into that ?"
To clarify, I'm receiving the mails but had little to add hence my lack of
response. I agree with your sentiments and believe that the very reasons
that you have highlighted have had a definite detrimental effect.

One other one that I would add to the list is
- people failing to say thank you

A short while ago, I spent some time to look into, investigate and resolve a
CSS problem that someone was having (I know, probably OT). I go back a short
while after to see that they'd decided to implement the fix but not reply
with a simple "problem fixed. thanks".

I realise that we're not helping out for thanks or rewards but a little bit
of courtesy makes a hell of a difference...

Oh and my forum handle is ifelse.

On 11/7/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Vicki Frei wrote:
> > On 11/6/2005 5:11:54 PM, Les Bessant (les at lcb.me.uk) wrote:
>
> Thank you both for your replies.
> It would seem that the mailing lists are broken for many others given
> the lack of responses. Could someone look into that ?
>
> P.

Phu
http://ifelse.co.uk