[wp-forums] Consider this a formal request

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:54:46 GMT 2005

On 7/6/05, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> Recently checked into bbPress:
> Profile:
>      Recent Replies - sorts by most recent reply of user in
> question.  Also shows topic freshness.
>      Threads Started - sorts by start date.  Also shows freshness.
>      Alternative sorting may be implemented in the future.
>
>      Favorites - custom RSS feed that combines replies to all of the
> topics you select.  New feature.  Let me know if it's broken.
> Currently limited to something like 40 topics; add too many topics
> and it will start bumping off the first ones you put in.  Also,
> because of the way the feed handles sending out the data, your feed
> might not update when you add favorite topics (so you might not see
> old posts come through the feed right away).  It _will_ (or is
> designed to, anyway) update when a new post is posted to one of those
> favorite topics.

Outstanding.  A HUGE improvement to tracking.  Thank You.

> Barring unforeseen calamities, those will go live when Matt updates.

Looks like there might have been at least one, but it's live now.

> Pagination is planned, but it will be a bit.
These current changes will make a huge difference.

Thank you for such a quick and effective response.  I'm sure I will
not be the only one who will benefit.  Despite some of the grumbles
I've seen lately, this is just another example of why I fell in love
with this platform and community.

Miklb