[wp-forums] Who Will Support the WordPress.com Users?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 00:11:54 GMT 2005

Ok, I know that this was asked a while ago, but it was dropped with no
official response.

How can the WordPress.com users receive support?  Who do we direct
them to?  Obviously, those who can access their blog must use the
"Feedback" form for support, but what about those who can't?

In the mean time, for those of you who are interested, here are the
templates that I have been using (feel free to use them whenever you
need to):

*The user can access the admin interface of his/her wordpress.com blog:

We are not affiliated with the operation of WordPress.com. The only
official way to contact their support team is through the "Feedback"
tab in the dashboard your of WordPress.com blog.

*The user cannot access the admin interface of his/her wordpress.com blog:

We are not affiliated with the operation of WordPress.com.
Unfortunately, the only "official" way to contact their support team
is through the "Feedback" tab in the dashboard your of WordPress.com
blog. Since you cannot login to your WordPress.com blog, that would
impossible.

If you want to make an attempt to contact the WordPress.com support
team without the dashboard's Feedback form, you could try the contact
form listed on the website for Automattic, the "company" which
provides the WordPress.com service.

http://automattic.com/contact/

For now, that is the best that I can come up with.  It would be nice
to here some official word on where to send these troubled users.

--
James Huff (MacManX)
MacMerc Contributing Editor