[wp-forums] Why the 404's ?

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Wed Dec 28 03:32:48 GMT 2005

Thanks.... well, as I said, it's just me - I do the same thing with a machine
that's not behaving, I just refuse to let it win....

Turns out that there hasn't been much I could even help with today!  Oh well -
there's always tomorrow (anyone remember the song from "Annie"?  One of my
favorite pieces of music, for the obvious reason! *laughing*)

I don't remember if I said so, but I won't be around from about 4pm New Years
Eve but will be back on New Years Day at a reasonable hour.  Hopefully others
will be available.... (nope, not a party - gave that sort of thing up about 30
years ago - we watch the LOTR movies back to back to back, and finish up with
champagne and chocolate....)