[wp-forums] Why the 404's ?

Kaf Oseo kaf at szub.net
Wed Dec 28 03:16:46 GMT 2005

I think I've hit the wall for this evening.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/53346

"I had posted this question a long while back (5 months ago
actually) and when I went to look it up in the forums I
recieved a 404 message saying the topic was no longer on
the server, so I shall ask again."

Thankfully moshu replied to this one, so I didn't have to answer
it again. Then again moshu had also replied in that older thread,
so there you go. (Twilight Zone, here we come!)

-Kaf

P.S. I was going to calculate the number of forum Qs I could have
responded to tonight if not for the constant reloads against these
errors, but I seem to be getting a 404 Not Found on my math skills
tonight as well.