[wp-forums] search

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Sat Dec 24 00:03:59 GMT 2005

Well, I'd prefer almost any response to being ignored.... but yes, we probably
should come up with a "generic" reply of some sort - and of course, those who
spend seemingly 3/4 of their time on the forum posting nothing but links to
search results should probably be asked to "refrain, restrain, retrain"....