[wp-forums] search

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Fri Dec 23 23:26:16 GMT 2005

Moshu wrote:
> I have to agree with the posters of this topic
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/52162
> Nowadays I am embarrassed to tell anyone to search... Even I have difficulties searching and usually I _know_ exactly what term should I use.

I agree - which is why I _hate_ people being told to search or just
being given links that are searching.
Tried searching Mozillazine ? I think our search is worse.
That said, I recall mdawaffe saying many moons ago that search was the
hardest part of the forum code. Hopefully, when WP2.0 is released then
the forum code will be given some much overdue attention
/me looks toward San Francisco :)

P.