[wp-forums] search

Phu L wordswithstyle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 23:21:37 GMT 2005

I have similar reservations about the search. I understand the need for
searching across various domains i.e. the codex

However, doing so in the current manner renders the search unusable. Either
segregate the results into different areas i.e. show 5 results from forum in
one block, 5 from codex in the next etc or provide the ability to restrict
the search to a given domain.

Right now, we're having to use other means of searching the forums.

Phu | http://ifelse.co.uk