[wp-forums] WordPressMU and WordPress.com

Vicki Frei vkaryl at allvantage.com
Wed Aug 24 21:12:06 GMT 2005

Personal opinion?  Let wordpress.com come up with its own forum and volunteers.
Many of us are what we are, which is not at all interested in wordpress.com and
MU.  Why should we do anything more than point folks in the direction of
wordpress.com's version of the wp support forum WE concentrate on?

Quite truthfully, I'm not a bit interested in answering questions about hosted
MU blogs.  I just got finished (well *sigh* I'm probably still on tap) with a
woman who it turned out didn't have her own webspace or install, and needed
(STILL needs!) help with blogsome-hosted wp.  I don't know enough about blogsome
to know when she's run into a problem from THEIR end instead of wp's end, and I
DON'T WANT TO LEARN.

On top of everything else, I don't have the time to mess with people who will
have questions that don't pertain directly to what I now will have to consider
"normal" wp installs.  I would imagine that those who want to mess with this
version of support can quite handily maneuver between support fora; I don't have
the time or the interest.