[wp-forums] Security Alerts

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Aug 10 15:45:37 GMT 2005

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/41464#post-233351

> 2. Close the thread

Hrm.

> Discussion is seldom productive in these situations. If there is
> actually a problem (which isn't all the time) we'll make a release as
> soon as possible.

True, discussions can devolve quickly; but we also run the risk of being
accused of trying to "hush up" real criticisms of the software.

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35