[wp-edu] WP Education Solution needed

Bhavin Shah bhavin.ahmedabad at gmail.com
Sun May 15 08:56:38 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just born in the WP-Edu world. Was searching for WP Learning Management
System and came to know about this great group WP-EDU. I want to setup LMS
for my client for that i want to see the demo of WP-EDU. I could not find
anywhere of it. Still i have doubt wither in WP-Edu we discuss how we can
use WP as learning management system or we actually have some plugin like
WP-Edu which provides LMS functionality and here we discuss customization of
it..

Thanks for reading this. Help me to get started with WP-Edu

Thanks
Bhavin Shah
New Bird in the SKY of WP