[wp-edu] Image upload error (500) on some computers, but not others

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Sat May 7 15:30:27 UTC 2011

This old note from Otto might help:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/25-imagemedia-uploader-problems

Browser cache, faulty flash plugin, php versions, file permissions. Try switching to the manual uploader too. I've seen things with mod_security (or selinux) cause some browser/os specific error 500 issues. You might really need to look through ALL the logging for your web server to track this down.

Jess

[  :P  ]  jess planck  -  http://funroe.net