[wp-docs] Edit / review request for Codex pages merge

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:48:36 UTC 2013

I believe that "Getting Stared with WordPress" is a menu - table of
contents, not an article. "New to WordPress..." is a step by step article
laying out all the steps to install and run WordPress. That needs updating,
and new menu items should be added as appropriate to the first one, but
merging them would break the main navigation for the Codex as so many
articles like to that table of contents as part of the key organizational
structure.

Updating "New to WordPress..." would be brilliant, but a discussion on the
Make WordPress/Support site would be good for evaluating and adjusting the
entire navigational structure of the Codex regarding that article.

Consider joining the discussion there as this mailing list has been
"officially" retired. Thanks!

Lorelle VanFossen

<http://family.cameraontheroad.com/>