[wp-docs] Screencasts and Videos

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:59:54 UTC 2011

Excellent. That's the plan from the start is consistency. And is there
already a group or discussion on the "next iteration of wordpress.org?"

As for the Codex and dreams that it will someday be able to be updated to
take advantage of new features, MichaelH and some others did research a
while back on how to integrate video into the Codex. What's the current
status on how to and the technical aspects. So we're prepared.

Thanks,

Lorelle