[wp-docs] Post formats

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:57:09 UTC 2011

Every time I see "exposes" I think of that famous poster of the mayor of
Chicago (I think it was) "flashing" a famous art landmark. We had a version
of that in Seattle with someone "flashing" the Space Needle wearing an old
trench coat on posters around the city when I was growing up. Good word
choice, but cracks me up every time. Sorry.

I think the paragraph needs a bit of rewrite to make your point.

With Theme support for Post Formats enabled on the WordPress Theme, the
Edit Post screen features a radio-select list in a metabox for the Post
Format types set in the functions.php file. The user can select which Post
Type format they wish....

How is that? That shouldn't confuse things.

Lorelle