[wp-docs] Post formats

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 23 20:43:38 UTC 2011

I have this note in the discussion of the resultant admin screen:

Adding Theme support exposes the Post Format meta box on the Edit Post
page. This metabox includes a radio-select list of the Post Format types
for which the Theme has enabled support. *(Note: "Standard" indicates that
no Post Format type has been selected.)*

I think it fits more appropriately there; in the first sentence, I think it
would be superfluous and potentially misleading?

Chip