[wp-docs] Post formats

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 23 20:05:59 UTC 2011

Are you saying that every place "Theme" appears, I should use "WordPress
Theme", and likewise for "WordPress Loop", "WordPress Plugin", etc.? Or
only for anchor link text? (A certain amount of bile begins to rise at the
suggestion to wordsmith merely for the sake of SEO, but I'll do my best to
follow marching orders. :) )

I've added in an example after_setup_theme callback function for
add_theme_support(). Good catch!

Otherwise: is this on the right track?  I've tried to reorganize the
information a bit more logically, and take out much of the informal tenor
of the prose - but what might be logical to me may be illogical to others.

(Future project: all of the "Theme Features" pages would benefit from
having a consistent structure; I tried to emulate others, such as
Navigation Menus, Post Thumbnails, etc, but all were slightly different.)

Chip