[wp-docs] WordPress Integration with Social Media

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:47:58 UTC 2011

Working on the final touches to the update on Where to start with WordPress
doc and realized that integration with social media isn't anywhere on the
Codex. This brings up a lot of questions.

There are a lot of WordPress Plugins and Widgets to help integrate social
media into WordPress, and there is code to manually to Themes. There are
also some ways to do this with the default Widgets, so where and how should
we write up something like this for the Codex without overwhelming the
article with Plugins we have to keep updated, and information that can
quickly go out of date.

This is incredibly important information, but I'm not sure what information
would be best to put into the Codex.

Thought?