[wp-docs] WordPress Theme Submissions

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 16 16:40:32 UTC 2011

Fortunately, I have most of that already composed, since I presented on the
topic at WordCampSTL:
http://www.slideshare.net/chipbennett/word-campstl-submittingathemetothethemerepository

I'll take a look at the analogous Plugin-Submission Codex page, and draft
something up accordingly for Themes.

Chip

>>> http://codex.wordpress.org/Designing_Themes_for_Public_Release