[wp-docs] WordPress Theme Submissions

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:34:38 UTC 2011

I knew about those. I wrote the first ones. :D A step by step how to submit
is a perfect addition and what I was really looking for.

How to Submit Your WordPress Theme to the Theme Directory or something like
that.

Links to subversion, examples of the Plugin method, etc. Step by step for
all the idiots out there.

Add a note about submitting to non-official WordPress spots as in "don't do
it" or some safety tips. Does WordPress officially recognize any site
submission spot outside of the WordPress Theme Directory?

In the resources, maybe add a few links to external sources on how to
publicize your Theme as that's not exactly relative to the Codex but might
be helpful if we can keep them to the right places and not flailing.

Thanks!!!!

Lorelle