[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:32:21 UTC 2011

You can help with translations and localization through the previously
mentioned wppolyglots.wordpress.com. If you would like to help us on
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language for the section on
your language, that would be helpful, but we probably will not include the
link to that site for the reasons already discussed.

I also recommend you contact the people handling the translation and
localization in your language within the WP-Polyglots group. I'm sure they
would love the help and you would enjoy getting to know and learn from
them, too.

Thanks,

Lorelle