[wp-docs] Collaboration Rejected why?

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 01:46:52 UTC 2011

Gloria,

You original question was about a rejected edit of the Codex. The
reasons for that edit were explained by Charles in more detail.

As explained by Jane and Lorelle, the community of people who want to
contribute to localized versions of WordPress talks here:
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com. Please drop by to discuss any issues
concerning the translations of WordPress. All help is very welcome
(and by the way, and if I'm not mistaken, this might be of interest to
you: http://cl.wordpress.org/ ).

In that spirit, and since what we're discussing now has little to do
with the Codex, I'd suggest posting your issue in
http://wppolyglots.wordpress.com. If you'd rather discuss this in your
native language (which I'm assuming is spanish), feel free to contact
me directly, I'm glad to help.

@Lorelle:

> For the rest of us, it's clearly time to take another look at that page and update it.
> Anyone up for it, just to clear out the dead links?

I'm available to help-out, and will also post a call for help on the
polygots' P2

José Fontainhas

The site you listed, is simply m