[wp-docs] The main page.

Spencer Hill spencerhill at theportlandco.com
Mon Aug 29 20:40:51 UTC 2011

m3shrom, can you explain what the flossmanuals is? And what the booki links are? Maybe I'm just a newby, but I don't know what you're talking about there.

One thing I thought I would add to my previous comment; Phrases like "Enter the username and password WordPress emailed to you when you installed the site" isn't relevant and would be a little confusing to users who hired a developer to install the site for them. This is why I suggested, originally, that we have a separate section for (what I called) non-developers. If we move forward with the task based approach, how can we ensure there isn't confusion like this?